Since 1991, Bob's been fighting for Virginia values in Richmond. He had authored the VA Healthcare Freedom Act which challenged Obamacare. He sued and won 7-0 in Virginia's Supreme Court to invalidate a law which set up unelected taxing authorities, and was the House author of the Marshall-Newman Marriage Amendment. We need to re-elect Bob so he can continue to fight for "we the people" in Richmond.
What the Press Says
What Bob Has Achieved
- Never voted for a tax increase in 22 years
- Author of the Marshall - Newman amendment approved by 1.3 million Virginians in 2006.
- Voted to expand Rt. 66 in in Gainesville to Haymarket without new taxes
- Authored VA Health Care Freedom Act
Made Road and School Construction Bids available to Public (Bob’s law, HB 1545, 2003)
- Author of Partial Birth Abortion ban
- Author of law prohibiting trucks in left lanes of interstates
- Author of legislation protecting privacy of personal data
- Author of law banning Virginia from cooperating in NDAA indefinite detention of citizens
- Sued and won unanimously 7-0 in VA State Supreme Court that unelected taxing authorities are unconstitutional (Marshall v. NVTA)